Old October 22nd 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] rhf.roy@gmail.com is offline

Default Radio

On Oct 21, 8:36 pm, "A Browne" wrote:
There are those that have ruined this NG.

Considering how there are less and less places to discuss SW, it's a shame a
few have wrecked it for the many.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ACCUSED OF RUINING THIS NEWSGROUP! JUST
BECAUSE I HAVE OVER 30,000 POSTS DOESN'T MAKE ME CRIMINAL.

GRANTED MOST OF MY POSTS HAVE BEEN OFF TOPIC BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE
POINT. I ENJOY THE ATTENTION IT GETS ME. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT I AM
A RETIRED GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRAT WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO. WHILE YOU ARE
AT WORK I AM AT HOME SO I HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS I HAVE TO DO
SOMETHING AND THIS IS WHAT I CHOOSE TO DO.

I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR "RUINING" YOUR SHORTWAVE GROUP SO QUIT
YOUR WHINING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE!!!

AS ALWAYS I REMAIN
Just another plain old Mister-Know-It-All !
Retired, Healthy and Free ! -Hey- That's Me ) ~ RHF