Old August 8th 03, 04:28 PM
Paul Burridge

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:58:13 -0700, "RP Henry" richard.p.henry@saic
dot com wrote:

"Watson A.Name - 'Watt Sun'" wrote in message
. ..

Q: Twenty years ago, a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If
you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West
Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the
engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is
also failing, decides on a crash landing. Unfortunately, the engine
fails before he has time and the plane crashes smack in the middle of
"no-man's-land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you
bury the survivors - East Germany or West Germany or in "no-man's-
land?"

Since it was 20 years ago, some of the survivors might be dead by now, so
the joke loses a little of its punch.

Even more when you first heard it 20 years *before* the supposed
incident. :-)
--

"I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
to write it." - Winston Churchill