Old October 22nd 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] w4pqw@cox.net is offline

Default How can this be? Amplifier for sale

On Oct 22, 12:59*pm, Don Bowey wrote:
On 10/22/08 4:24 AM, in article
,

" wrote:
LOOK AT Ebay item 130262773998...Heres a good example of what ham
radio has turned into.First,it is not legal to sell *an amplifier that
is capable of CB use..Second, Who would bid over $700 *(and rising)
for *piece of junk ,a pig- in -the poke, It might work and it might
not..They are using AMATEUR RADIO as a platform to sell this
crap..Shame,Shame...Shame on us for allowing it to happen.. W4PQW

What do you mean "shame on us?" *I took time to report the SOB, did you?

Also, why do you blame it on ham radio? *I see nothing NOTHING in the
listing that points to a ham.

Get your crap together before doing a similar post, jerk.

Ebay certainly makes it difficult to report *things like this. *Elsewhere
they say to report violations using the "report item" link that is in the
item's page. *I spent about 10 minutes searching the page for the link. *It
IS NOT THERE. *So went the long way into them and reported it.

It is listed under Ham Radio,You can`t see that?..It`s Illegal ,next
thing will be Counterfit money and bootleg whisky.. I have reported
this activity several times ,nothing changes... From your statement I
believe YOU may be part of the problem,at least willing to ignore
it..This is NOT good for ham radio ..I care about that,You should
too.JERK