Old October 23rd 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
elaich elaich is offline

Default How can this be? Amplifier for sale

Don Bowey wrote in news:C524B81A.C760D%
:

Also, why do you blame it on ham radio? I see nothing NOTHING in the
listing that points to a ham.

Agreed. How in the hell can hams control what somebody sells on ebay?

Linears have been used on CB for decades. The FCC gave up trying to police
the CB band ages ago. The proximity of the CB band to 10 meters is
unfortunate, but any hack worth his salt could convert a 15 meter amp to
work on 27 mcs.

Now I wonder if the "alarm" that set off this thread might not be a cloaked
advert of the auction.