Old October 24th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default 868MHz Propagation problem

dgleeson422111 wrote:
Hello All

We have a propagation issue that is confusing us. We have two 868MHz
modules on test, each capable of 500mW transmission.

We are testing to find the range of communication. We are testing them
as follows. One remains in our office while the other is taken to the
street outside. we are communicating charecter strings such as "Im at
the lamp post number 1" etc. There is somebody at each end sending
text strings in a continuous conversation. There is no protocol, error
checking or error recovery.

Do you have a license?