Old August 8th 03, 07:45 PM
Watson A.Name - 'Watt Sun'

In article ,
mentioned...
A former member of the Air Force told me about a safety training video
narrated by a transmitter tech who did not observe *all* the procedures. He
survived to make the video, but as a double amputee.

I was told that this training video was part of the curriculum for so many
years that the principal character became somewhat of a celebrity. Perhaps
someone with more direct knowledge can add or correct the details.

Tom, N3IJ

Well, that's a helluva way to become a celebrity! But on
observation, the amputee must've been a DOD civilian, because he
couldn't have remained in the AF without his legs. Or whatever was
amputated. Or maybe he did the narration after he had recovered and
was discharged.

"Paul Burridge" wrote in message

The question seems daft, but bear with me, gentlemen. Has anyone ever
had an electric shock that they feel lucky to have survived?

p.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@