Old October 25th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_17_] dxAce[_17_] is offline

Default (OT CFRX - 6070

Uppy Downy wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:38:25 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Times have changed!

No....YOU have....greedy, self-centered, religous rightwing redneck
Yankees....hated all over the world.

Some Yankee inbred slime ball tried to buy the Canadian flag t-shirt
off my back in Greece. I told him he and his family couldn't raise
enough cash for me to sell it to him. You act like ass-holes and the
world will treat you like assholes.

Look at the mess you've gotten the rest of the world in financially.
Those countries WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MESS and will NEVER TRUST YOU
LOW LIFE ****ERS EVER AGAIN.

Ah, another frothing at the mouth dumbass Canuck!