Old October 25th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dan[_8_] Dan[_8_] is offline

Default Grundig S350 or the S350 Deluxe ?¿

"Oz" wrote in message

I have an S350 amd it work very well. It does drift but a minor
adjustment gets it right where it started. Supposedly the S350 Deluxe
eliminates the drifting issue. Whatever. Outside of being able to lock
in stations with the Deluxe I don't think there is a bit of difference
between the S350 and the S350 Deluxe. For the price it's not a bad unit.

The S350 Deluxe has a larger speaker for better sound, and the above
mentioned fix for the drifting. I use my S350's mainly for AM/FM
listening, and drifting is not much of an issue there. They can be found
for $50 - $60 on eBay.