Old October 26th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Uppy Downy Uppy Downy is offline

Default (OT CFRX - 6070

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:03:36 -0700, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

Ah, and a little comment about your "oil" assertion: we really want the oil
that has been hidden from us in Japan and Western Europe for the last 60
years since we not only won the war, but then helped the defeated former
powers rebuild and create a new economic model. Please, do let us know where
to send the tankers to pick up that petroleum.

Typical of you Yanks...always living in the past...past glories mean
NOTHING now!!!!!

You WERE the big and bad once....not anymore.