Old October 27th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.swap
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Crystal Impedance Meter TS-330/TSM RFL 459A need manual

Cooke in England finally responded and stated that they sold all their
manuals to Manualsplus over here. So I'm trying them.

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
The Brits have gone home and with no response I'm still looking for
paper work.

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
Dave
Thanks for the tip on Cooke in England, I've asked them for a
delivered price.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"DaveM" wrote in message
. ..
"Ken" wrote in message
Henry Kolesnik wrote:
A while back I bought a Radio Frequency Labs 459A Crystal
Impedance Meter with a range of 0.8 to 15 MC. I think the
military version is TS-330/TSM. I really want to try this thing
out but need a manual or instructions, and a schematic if it isn't
working. I've already got too much into it to spend another
$30.00 for a commercial manual. I've Googled for free manual and
can find nothing. Anyone have a PDF or a manual they want to
sell cheap?
Thanks
If you have a lot in it, all the more reason to spend more on a
manual. Try: http://www.agtannenbaum.com/

http://www.cooke-int.com/manuals/R.htm has an original copy the
manual. Looks like they're having a half price sale going on...

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes.