Old October 27th 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Norton Ron Norton is offline

Default B08 schedule, IRRS-Shortwave and EGR

Dear IRRS and EGR listeners and friends,

Just a short message to let you know that our new winter 2008 (B08) schedule
comes into effect today Oct. 26, 2008, when we turn our clocks back one hour
over-here in Europe .

Please check our new schedules online at:

http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules

We are now adding one hour every Friday, Saturday and Sunday to Europe, Mid East
and Africa.

Our broadcasts can be also heard 24/24 and 7/7 via streaming audio at
http://mp3.nexus.org and http://www.egradio.org . Reports and comments on our
programs are always greatly appreciated at reports (at) nexus (dot) org.

Best 73s, and stay tuned!

Ron

--
Ron Norton NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association
email: ron (at) nexus (dot) org http://www.nexus.org