Old October 28th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT CFRX - 6070

In article ,
Uppy Downy wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:51:02 -0700, Telamon
wrote:

Americans work longer hours and have less vacation time than Europeans.
The culture here is to work harder for material security and material
things over a more relaxed life style.

Oh right....look where your GREEDY financial system has got you now!!!
Profit at any cost.

"Work hard for material security"....which can be wiped out with one
illness.

That's called life.

We value the work we do, what we stand for, and want to see the rest of
the world have the chance to excel as we have done. We would like the
rest of the world to have the freedoms that we posses.

FACT
The standard of living is better in dozens of countries around the
world.

That's not a fact.
Everything is a tradeoff. Americas have more material goods but have
less time for personal and family life.

FACT
What YOU WANT doesn't mean you can impose yourself on other nations
and sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong has you with next to
no respect around the world.

You got that one completely backward.

FACT
Not only will China bury you ecomonically but so will India. Your
school systems are nothing more than party zones...especially high
schools.

If we keep on this trading path I can't disagree with you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California