Old October 30th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tehrasha Darkon Tehrasha Darkon is offline

Default Carolina Windom without a balun: go figure

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, jawod wrote:

here ya go

www.w5fc.org/files/QRP%20Expressions.pdf

John
AB8O

This was the article that convinced me to build a NCW. (The 3rd option)
I scaled mine up to the 132 ft version so I could have 80m.

When I finally have a QTH to support its size, I will string it up
permanently. Till then, it is my field-day antenna of choice.

My 706IIg with AT180 autotuner have no trouble getting a clean match on 6m
thru 80m.