Old October 31st 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
pocket-radio pocket-radio is offline

Default iBiquity scammers want your opinions - let them have it!

On Oct 30, 10:57*pm, "A Browne" wrote:

Today, I received an email from Ibiquity asking me to take a survey
about HD radio. *They specifically asked for me to inform others about
the survey, saying "We want as broad a cross-section as possible." *So
here it is:www.jacobsmediaonline.com/iiquity

They are apparently sending this out to radio pro's....i.e..people who are
currenlty working in the industry.

The questions "at your station, etc....."

let them know anyway..the questions are generic in nature.