Old November 1st 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
john john is offline

Default Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!!

On Nov 1, 1:01*am, Mike wrote:
On Nov 1, 12:47 am, john wrote:

totally disagree - romney would have lost it for mccain - people hate
romney - no personality - palin will put mccain over the top, dispite
what the lefty media says - they are scared **** of palin - palin is
drawing bigger crowds than obama! and biden is a total joke who is
locked up in a trunk and the word is getting out that they won't let
him open his mouth. i'm telling you the next 4 days you will see a
major turnaround - the younger and hispanic vote is turning to mccain
- the numbers are skewed

Well, maybe you're right, but I don't think so. I think a significant
early vote will be unaffected by any last minute shifts. The
consistent poll averages show the young and Hispanic breaking for
Obama, the African-American vote is at it's highest ever, and the
polls out over the last two days show a significant majority of even
Republicans feel that these serious times call for someone more
intelligent and aware of the issues than Palin is. I really considered
voting for McCain, he's a legitimate American hero. But I just can't
vote for a ticket where Palin is one heartbeat away from replacing a
man in his 70's who has active cancer. Biden has never got my support
in his past runs for the Presidency, but I think suggesting that Palin
is more qualified than him is a clear case of partisan hyperbole. I
understand your excitement and I won't be crushed if my favorite
Republican, John McCain, wins, but I don't think that's the way it's
going to break.

Good night and God Bless America.

the media brainwashed you buddy! - if palin made half the gaffs biden
did forget about it! this guy is a joke! dan quayle spells potato
wrong and his career was ruined - biden says jobs is a 3 letter word
and the media gives him a free pass! c'mon - palin is sharp as a tack
and is more qualified to be president than obama - i promise you that
- the lady ran an economy, balanced a budget, made daily tough
descisions and like hillary clinton said, obama gave a speech - please
no comparison. the people are on to this guys **** - like sarkoszy of
france said - obama is an empty suit. hey if you like getting the ****
taxed out of you - go for it. hopefully you'll wake up by tuesday, but
then again you are probably from a lefty state like NJ, where i am
originally from, so it won't matter. people from NJ are funny - they
bitched and moaned constantly how the state was taxing the **** out of
them, but year after year they put asshole dems into power that rob
their money and are crooked like mcgreevy the rump wrangler and the
spitzer from NY - what a joke!