Old November 1st 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
LOP LOP is offline

Default Interface for HP-8558B Spectrum Analyzer

We would like to be able to do computer analysis of the HP-8558B data. Has
someone built an interface to get the data into a PC and is there some
software that would do the analysis? I guess that we could resort to digital
photography of the screen and then scan the picture into the computer? We
would still need some software to do the analysis.

Have any of you done something like this?

Thanks, Don and Liz