Old November 1st 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!!

On Nov 1, 6:22*am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
On Oct 31, 11:30 pm, john wrote:
read it and weep - i'm not making it up - go to the drudgerepot.com -
its right in front of your face - also zogby was on talk radio tonight
and has said "the race has tightened considerably!"

Mike wrote:
Also, don't forget that Zogby had Kerry up significantly (in fact
Zogby called the election over!) for Kerry in 2004.

- ...and Zogby was right.
- He just didn't account for the fact that
- the election was stolen.
-
- "He who casts the ballot controls nothing.
- He who counts the ballots controls everything".
-
- Bless you, Joe Stalin.
-
- P.S.
-
- I'm laughing at all the bandwidth being wasted
- on Obama vs. McCain. It makes no difference
- which of these two turds win.
-
- If Obama wins, I fear that there's a good
- chance someone will pull a JFK on him.
-
- If McCain wins, there is a good chance he will
- be taken out by stress/poor health/old age.
-
- So the REAL debate should be:
- Do you want Biden or Palin steering the ship.

BB,

Presently Barack Hussein Obama looks to get around
333 Electoral College Votes and John "Smiley" McCain
the remaining.
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Therefore McCain has to Win-Back 63 or more Electoral
CollegeVotes to Win and being very honest that does
not appear to be "Do-Able" but . . .