Old November 1st 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
§tarkiller© §tarkiller© is offline

Default (OT) OVER !

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:00:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ama_vs_mccain/

check out this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhEtzch4Y

relax . .

"We have also had quite a hand in skewing many many polls, some we
couldn’t control as much as we would have liked. But many we have
spoiled over. Just enough to make real clear politics look scarey to a
mccain supporter. Its worked, alough the goal was to appear 13-15
points ahead.

see, the results have been working. People tend to support a winner,
go with the flow, become “sheeple”

The polls are roughly 3-5 points in favor of Barack. Thats due to our
inflation of the polls and pulling in the sheeple."
http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/1...-to-this-site/

Regards

§tarkiller©

"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said.
"We're saying that for America to get back on track,
we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you.
We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."