Old November 2nd 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Geary Morton Geary Morton is offline

Default ISO: Pinout on Motorola Power Connector

In article ,
Rich Osman wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:22:11 -0400, Geary Morton wrote:

Does anyone out there happen to know the pinout of the power connector
on a Motorola TK-690H transceiver? Also, does it a require that a mic
be connected to receive? I picked one up at a surplus auction in
unknown condition with no power cable, and I'm trying to find out if it
works before I go and spend money on a cable & mic.

Thanks!

Geary Morton

The TK-690H is a Kenwood model number.

I have a pinout somewhere. I'll try and dig it out.

You're right - it IS a Kenwood! (What was I thinking?)

Geary