Old November 2nd 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!!

On Nov 1, 12:56 pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
john wrote:
god - please make it palin - she knows how many letters are in the the
word JOBS!

"JOBS" ?

As in how George W said on at least two national addresses to the nation
"Outsourcing is GOOD for this country".

Heckuva job, Georgie! We just love all those jobs being sent overseas...

john wrote:

**** - outsourcing has been going on since the 80's

Hmmm, the 80's you say? As in Ronnie and George the First?

- it [outsourcing] is good for the country

Try telling that to the millions of people that have a ****tier job than
they used to have -- or no job at all. I'm sure they'll all agree with you.

Not!

You seem to be missing one fundamental point: It doesn't matter how
cheap products are -- if you ain't got a job...