Old November 2nd 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
Lloyd Parsons Lloyd Parsons is offline

Default (OT) : Obama Promises to Bankrupt Coal Industry - Kill 170,000 American Jobs

In article ,
Dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

Americans can 'choose' Clean Coal or Dirty Arab Oil.
.

Clean coal is an oxymoron. Until they sequester the CO2 there's nothing
clean about it.

We don't need Arab oil, either. We should take advantage of the slow
economy and retool our country to run in a more sustainable fashion.

CO2 sequestration was in the mix with the now 'on hold' FutureGen
project. It was all set to go until the Bush admin figured out that a
spot here in Illinois had been picked and not one in a state more
favorable to the Republicans.

So, no, clean coal is not an oxymoron by even your definition.