Old November 3rd 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 2, 6:12*pm, dxAce wrote:
Telamon wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

We may get to monitor attacks by Moslim extremists (provided with targeting info
by 'Brother Hussein ;-)

We also may get to monitor the Air Force being given orders to stand down and to
not pursue the attackers by 'Brother Hussein' ;-)

And heck, we may even get to monitor 'Brother Hussein's' state funeral via
shortwave.

It's all going to be interesting, as SW is on any given day.

What's sad Steve is that there is a lot of validity to what you just
posted. Should be an exciting four years ;-) at least he will be the
last one.