Old November 3rd 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default Halloween pirates

wrote in message
On Oct 31, 10:32 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
So what are some good freqs to monitor for pirates this weekend? Gonna try
to snag a few from deer camp this weekend.

Will have the DX392 and 402 up hooked to a long wire.

You're wise on three accounts:

1) To try to snag free and independant radio programs before the New
Hitler Party takes over and makes these broadcast far more unlikely.

2) Using your radio in a remote and private area where no one is
likely to discover your soon to be illegal radio listening activities.

3) Chance to polish up and use your rifle for what is the last legal
hunting season.
Find a good spot to hide your guns.

LOL! Under Obamao you never know. Thanks to bad weather and wind my longwire
took a beating and came down. Wasent able to get any pirates on the whips.
Listened to some Alex jones around the fire, always entertaining. I think my
DX392 is starting to go, I was able to pick up much more on the DX402. Going
to rehang the longwire next weekend and get ready for firearms deer season
coming up next weeked.

Ran 100 rounds thru the AR15, prepping for any post election riots. ;-)