Old November 4th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
nexus6gs nexus6gs is offline

Default Ham Radio Projects" 1968 by Bert Simon Page 105.

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this.
I am a new Amateur Operator licenced now just 2 years.
One of my project's is restoring a old single tube rca 117-n7 cw
transmitter.
I have managed to come up with my own schematic of the radio but would
like to compare it to the original schematic.
I believe it is from "Ham Radio Projects" 1968 by Bert Simon Page 105.
What i am "asking" is if any-one has this OLD book and can
scan/photocopy the page/article for me ! I have checked with my local
library's and this book is no longer in print and so far i have been
unable to get a copy of it.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

73
ve3myz
James