Old November 4th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default test

I have/keep my scanner on, I just don't understand a lot of what they are
saying but, if a plane or something big gets in trouble I'll know it.
I heard the plane with the hole in the side a few months ago.
Running WinScan 895, works for me and it has for years.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"MNMikeW" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

I don't work, do you?

Nope!

You're both worthless. :-)
Been pretty dead here for awhile. Just like my PRO-96.