Old November 4th 08, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 3, 3:10*pm, Mike wrote:
On Nov 3, 12:09*pm, RHF wrote:

Those are not BHO's 'own' Words; but the
words of his 'ghost' Writer Bill Ayers

More nonsense. Obama's book was written in 1994 (published in early
1995). He first met Ayers in the second half of 1995. You should
research before spewing your nonsense, Roy....

I kinda didn't want to say anything to RHF but you did so I don't have
to. All I say is read his book/books and then if you vote for
him......IMO.....you really should be questioned, in all seriousness.