Old November 4th 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dogbertmcdoggles@gmail.com is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 2, 3:04*pm, Telamon
wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Why do you lie and defame?
Why must you prove you're a half-wit?
By the way, global warming is fact. You, on the other hand, are the
sort to think the internet runs on witchcraft. :P