Old November 4th 08, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dogbertmcdoggles@gmail.com is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 2, 5:07*pm, wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:49*pm, harvey wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:04*pm, Telamon
wrote:

I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Obama is the Democratic Candidate for President

Check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtREqAmLso

ObaMa0's Thugocracy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZttIYfPn...?v=BTS82eSj1Po