Old November 4th 08, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] dogbertmcdoggles@gmail.com is offline

Default Obama Promises to Bankrupt Coal Industry

On Nov 2, 12:51*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
NewsBusters posted this January 2008 audio in which Obama promised a
San Franciso audience he will bankrupt the coal industry.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...dden-audio-oba...
sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry

Listen for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

Obama: Iıll make energy prices ³skyrocket²

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/0...ergy-prices-sk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTi7JOU8YzY

It's amazing how this exists in video and audio on the web and people
just refuse to even look at it or if they do they say it is "out of
context".

It was always my hope that the Internet would be a tool to educate the
masses but it sure does not seem to work for the subject of politics.

I've read excerpts of O-bla-ma's book on the web. It's a real eye
opener. I think everyone that considers voting for him should first read
his book.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

That's a lie. Obama never said he would bankrupt coal. I listened to
the video. It said no such thing.
You must be very seriously comprehension-deficient.