Old November 4th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] dogbertmcdoggles@gmail.com is offline

Default (OT) : Clean Coal and Integral Part of a US National Energy Planfor Energy Independence

On Nov 2, 2:15*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 2, 1:53*pm, Dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

Americans can 'choose' Clean Coal or Dirty Arab Oil.
*.

Clean coal is an oxymoron. *Until they sequester the CO2 there's nothing
clean about it.

We don't need Arab oil, either. *We should take advantage of the slow
economy and retool our country to run in a more sustainable fashion.

Dave glad to see that you are willing to
WALK down the Highway of Life : Just stay
on the edge of the Road so all of the
Hybrid SUVs don't run you over.

It is better to spend a Billion Dollars
on Clean Coal and the Creation of Jobs
for Americans : Then to continue to Spend
$250 Billion for Imported Oil.

Clean Coal is an integral part of both a
Short Term and a Long Term US National
Energy Plan to get-to Energy Independence.

NOTE - US Coal is 70% Cleaner Today than it was
in 1970, based on the Regulated Pollutants per
Unit of Energy produced KW/MW in Electric Power
Plants; and more is being done each year to
make Coal a Clear Fuel.

-ps- Work with what you 'got' and build on it :
Coal + Hydro + Natural Gas + Oil + Wind + Solar

it takes all fuels to power a nation ~ RHF
*.

No such thing as clean coal. It's not going to be practical until
well after solar and wind could have replaced it.
See wikipedia for details.