Old November 4th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

wrote:
On Nov 2, 3:04 pm, Telamon
wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

The country will be much better off getting rid of the rotten crook
Republicans, and as the economy and foreign policy is returned to
adult auspices for the first time in eight years, prosperity will
gradually return to America.

It's not the repugs per say. it's the neo-cons. W was just front man.
the real power behind the curtain was Dick C. most repugs i know still
have the conservative beliefs. Ron R. brought these neo-cons into
the fold and, the right wing Christians. that is your main trouble.
they needed the votes, and the bad guys took control. just in case
no one noticed, Mac is a Goldwater repug. but, after way too many
years in DC, he followed the bushies. i feel that was his main down
fall. and that twit that was picked for vep. another was voting no
on a bunch of Veteran bills. he did turn his back on Viet Nam vets
to follow his party. i, myself can not forget that. as for the type
of pres he would make, i have no idea. i have a feeling the lobbyist
would walk all over him. but, i can say it has been a nasty 21 months.
and a bad 8 years. whoever wins today, needs to get this country back
on track. we need to bring back the Constitution. then take a close
look at the so called patriot act. we can't rule this country by fear.
lets bring back freedom.

Drifter...