Old November 4th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bob Campbell wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
But then the power would all be concentrated in the states with major
population
centres.

Why? They already have the most "electoral college" votes anyway.
What
would change?

Can't figure it out, can you, Bob?

Obviously you can't, since you have no answer.

It's OK, I didn't really expect one from you, the known kook of rrs.

I can't wait, can you just call me "tard boy" now and get it over with?
Meanwhile I'll PLONK you and get THAT over with.

Bye