Old November 5th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default My Final Electoral College Projections

On Nov 4, 11:19�pm, Telamon

Realclearpolitics.com is an excellent source of what's turned out to
be very accurate poll averages. They picked Florida for Obama.

You made a good call Mike. The Republican party lost this race when
McCain was picked to run.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon,

I hope that both sides can come together enough to live up the
possibilities of real reform. Too much to hope? Yeah, I know it's a
stretch and I will possibly end up disappointed. But, it seems like
something we ought to try to profit from. My prediction: the stock
market will reward the possibility of "hope" at this particular
moment. We'll have to see. Everybody's watching. I hoping he can be
pulling some "rabbits" out of his hat. We sure need it.

And I thought McCain's concession speech made me respect the great
hero even more. I hope that Obama will capitalize on his offer of
assistance.

Hope is an interesting concept...

Mike
Louisville, KY