Old November 5th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Well ****

On Nov 4, 10:05*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- I wonder if there is any recourse?
- --
- Burr

BURR,

De-vest in the USA and look to World Wide
Global Investment since there will be major
capital flight out of the US Market in the
coming "Age of Obama"© and ObamaNomics© drive
the cost of US Goods and Services Up Up and Away.

Within Six Months the US Government will DEFAULT
on it's Debt... and it will all be Obama's Fault
cause he was the president when it happen.

where there is gloom there is doom ~ RHF

-fwiw- As an American I can now say Barack
Hussein Obama he is my future US President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8