Old November 5th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jim Barnard Jim Barnard is offline

Default Elecraft K-2

From time to time, I see an Elecraft K-2 come up for sale. I have thought
about buying one of these to try. However, they usually sell for better than
$1200. I looking over the specs, I wonder if this radio, which has 10-year
old technology, performs any better than a Yaesu FT-757 or similar vintage
rig? Usually, vintage Yaesu, Kenwood or Icoms sell in the $300-500 price
range.

Any thought and recommendations are appreciated.

Jim
W4BRX