Old November 5th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections ~333 for PresidentElect Barack Hussein Obama

On Nov 3, 9:40*am, RHF wrote:
On Nov 3, 3:55*am, Mike wrote:

-http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/14680/
-
- For a McCain victory,
- it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio
- and Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

MWB, {Put the "OT" in the Subject-Line for you.}

Not very likely - Maybe if he won both California
and New York... ROTFL - when hell freezes over ~ RHF

- IMHO - Barack Hussein Obama looks to get around
- 333 Electoral College Votes and John "Smiley"
- McCain getting the remaining.
- http://www.electoral-vote.com/
- Therefore McCain has to Win-Back 63 or more Electoral
- College Votes to Win; and being very honest that does
- not appear to be "Do-Able" but . . .
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ce5e6a7cc89a30
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ab28df32b2daa3

As I 'guesstimated' 333 Electoral College Votes
"FOR" Barack Hussein Obama still seems like a
good number.

As an American Who Loves His Country : I can
now say President Elect Barack Hussein Obama
is my future US President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8