Old November 5th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 5, 4:34*am, wrote:
On Nov 3, 7:41*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
It's just a lot of fear and smear. *The American people didn't buy
it. *And neither should you.
Wait and see. *He might be more like Bill Clinton, who left office
with a nearly 70% job approval rating, and
not an awful president like Bush, who is leaving in the 20's.

Oh - that would be great just be like ole' Slick Willie. Here is the
funny part and this is just what "we knew for a fact"- not all of the
other encounters- because Clinton couldn't keep saying "I did not have
sexual etc. etc. " (you know what he said). If Monica would have just
swallowed none of that story would have ever "came" out. rolling my
eyes Now "hopefully" none of the "stories" about Barak Hussein Obama
are true (that I have never mentioned in here) or it will be REALLY
embarrasing to not only his family and country but to all the Kenyans
over there going crazy today. Lets just cross our fingers. Doesn't
that kinda sorta say something about the state of the country and
people in general when they can say that a man that was getting his
knob polished just outside the door of the oval office and because the
girl didn't like to swallow that maybe the first black president can
"measure up" to him. shaking my head Oh Lord.