Old November 5th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections

"Dave" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

George Soros and certain Hedge Funds were behind
the timing of the current US Economic Collapse
to benefit Barack Husein Obama and the Democrats
in this Election.

The collapse has been happening for close to a year now. The righties
were too dumb to realize it until it was too late.

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory! I suppose James Baker was behind
the 20% inflation, 8% unemployment and 20% interest rates of 1980, so Reagan
could defeat Carter!