Old November 5th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default Well ****

In article c572234c-543e-4c83-9238-d70644787134
@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...
On Nov 4, 11:01*pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
*"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

I wonder if there is any recourse?

The republicans will not contest the results period.

The issue of his citizenship is a possibility. You have got to be born
on US soil and if you have that status you can't have given it up at
some point in the past. Either are a possibility for Obama as none have
seen his birth certificate for one or his papers from living abroad as a
child.

Now that McCain is off the playing field maybe someone else will pick up
the ball. Maybe Alex Jones? Now where did I put his number.

It's in the phone book under "Kooktard", where most of your numbers are..
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

How do people get to be wackos like Telamon?

I have asked that question for years. Turns out we have one where I
work, he was arguing the Obama birth certificate nonsense yesterday,
practically foaming at the mouth. He's expecting the rapture soon too.

He seems like a sane enough guy, then suddenly the kooktard shows up,
ranting about all kinds of crazy ****, and getting very, very angry when
just disagreed with, let alone laughed at. I'm on his **** list now,
after I cracked up laughing when he said he was wondering how "they" got
to Rush Limbaugh, and made him keep the "Obama is a Kenyan" story quiet.

My poor boss has to deal with him on a constant basis, and he says he
never knows which one will show up, the sane person, or the kooktard.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!