Old November 6th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Larry McGee Larry McGee is offline

Default Help: Pin info ERC Oven Crystal

Hello and thanks for the read. I have an ERC (Electronic Research Co.)
Oven-Crystal in an 8 pin octal base can.
Does anyone have a lead to a site where I could find which pins are for the
115VAC heater, +V and it's ground and at what voltage range to make the 1
MHz crystal oscillate and which pin for it's output.
I am trying to adapt this unit to fit inside a Motorola R-1201A signal
generator that is missing the original Xtal unit.
Thanks for any help.
Larry McGee