Old November 14th 03, 08:38 PM
Not Me

Might try to locate a feed though barrel connector. Can be made water tight
with silicone or you can try for a hermetically sealed unit.

If it were not for the triband requirement you could use balume coupling as
is done when on some AM stations with series fed antennas that have FM
antennas attached.