Old November 6th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default I Guess Again

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Thank God we have impeachment if need be.

If things get better then he is doing good if not then he is doing bad.

America will make it, we always have and we always will, that's why we are
great.

People say how bad America is then ask me to help them get to America.
F--k'em

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses