Old November 14th 03, 08:47 PM
Chris Bryant

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:05:21 -0800, Dunc wrote:

I just bought a new RV that has an all fiberglass shell. It also has
thermopaine windows. (2 layers of glass with an air space between them.)

In my older RV I used through the glass antennas with great success, but
with the thickness and air space of the thermopaine windows they will not
work.

I am looking for suggestions for antennas that would preferable not
require drilling into the shell, but if necessary the smaller hole the
better. I my Cell company is Verizon and is a triband phone.

The "standard" way is to run the cable through the top refrigerator vent-
so you don't need to drill through the shell.

--
Chris Bryant
http://bryantrv.com