Old November 6th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Well ****

bpnjensen wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:05 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-807D3F.20235205112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article c572234c-543e-4c83-9238-d70644787134
@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...
On Nov 4, 11:01 pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in
message

digy
.net...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
****
You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds
of
dead
people voting for every one of your votes.
I wonder if there is any recourse?
The republicans will not contest the results period.
The issue of his citizenship is a possibility. You have got to be
born
on US soil and if you have that status you can't have given it up
at
some point in the past. Either are a possibility for Obama as none
have
seen his birth certificate for one or his papers from living
abroad as
child.
Now that McCain is off the playing field maybe someone else will
pick
up
the ball. Maybe Alex Jones? Now where did I put his number.
It's in the phone book under "Kooktard", where most of your numbers
are.
--
BDK
BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
How do people get to be wackos like Telamon?
I have asked that question for years. Turns out we have one where I
work, he was arguing the Obama birth certificate nonsense yesterday,
practically foaming at the mouth. He's expecting the rapture soon
too.
He seems like a sane enough guy, then suddenly the kooktard shows up,
ranting about all kinds of crazy ****, and getting very, very angry
when
just disagreed with, let alone laughed at. I'm on his **** list now,
after I cracked up laughing when he said he was wondering how "they"
got
to Rush Limbaugh, and made him keep the "Obama is a Kenyan" story
quiet.
My poor boss has to deal with him on a constant basis, and he says he
never knows which one will show up, the sane person, or the kooktard.
Sounds like this guy could use a little lithium .
JB
I guess he's a milder version of his dad, so it runs in the family.
He was off the deep end today, rambling on about the birth certificate
being a "time bomb waiting to go off". I heard people laughing at him,
so he's gonna be ****ed off tomorrow, big time.
I don't understand why you think this is funny? It's a real issue.
No, it's not, except to kookers. Apparently that includes you. It's one
of the most ridiculous claims ever made.

You are a kook and you are not funny either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Some people are kooks by choice, some due to circumstances beyond
their control, and others because their jobs require it ;-).

Bruce

BpnJ - That Begs the Question :
Do You Enjoy Your Job ? ;;o) ~ RHF