Old November 6th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Well ****

bpnjensen wrote:

On Nov 5, 12:37 pm, dxAce wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Nov 5, 3:35 am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:00 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You clearly don't know the difference between registration fraud and
vote fraud.

McCain lost because he lost. There's no possible way to steal a
landslide.

Landslide?- Hide quoted text -

If Bush could claim a "mandate" with 49.9% of the vote, then we can
claim a landslide for Obama (since his humility does not permit him to
claim it himself) ;-)

Seriously, Obama has neither a landslide nor a mandate. What he has
is marching orders to try to clean up the deep **** this nation is in
right now.

Obama wouldn't know how to march unless there were a big pile of cocaine at the
end of the road.

He has a damned tough mission.

Tough? It shouldn't be to hard to screw things up even more. After all, many (but
not all) of the problems we have can be traced directly back and placed at the
feet of, Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.- Hide quoted text -

Easy to say, but impossible for *YOU* to explain.

Hogwash! I (like Michael Bryant) simply don't have the time to do a dissertation.