Old November 7th 08, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

On Nov 6, 8:55*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 5, 11:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

That didn't take long.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/06/2411974.htm

Now for the Alex Jones meltdown. News at 11:00.

No response Telamon? I am surprised. ;-)

I made two predictions and one came true already. How long before the
other one comes true?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Which was.....and which is? I think I missed it or misunderstood what
you're talking about.