Old November 8th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Nov 6, 8:55*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 5, 11:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the
election with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he
sounded this close to an on the air heart attack one time I
was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

That didn't take long.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/06/2411974.htm

Now for the Alex Jones meltdown. News at 11:00.

No response Telamon? I am surprised. ;-)

I made two predictions and one came true already. How long before the
other one comes true?

Which was.....and which is? I think I missed it or misunderstood what
you're talking about.

The RHC one as referenced by the link above. Don't worry about Dog
breath as he doesn't listen to SW.

Alex Jones is still running around free.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California