Old November 8th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion,alt.politics.economics
David Johnston David Johnston is offline

Default Obama's Plan for Driver's Licenses for Illegal Aliens

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 04:02:13 -0700 (PDT), Hugh Wood
wrote:

On Oct 27, 1:58*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
DB wrote:
the military can conquer a country in a few weeks...

Like we "conquered" Iraq "in a few weeks"? I know Dubya said 'Mission
accomplished' after a few weeks, but oddly enough, we are still there
five -years- later, and I'm not sure anything has been conquered but the
draining of our Treasury.

I see you remember Bush saying "Mission Accomplished" but you somehow
conveniently forgot that he also said the war on terror would be a
long drawn out war possibly lasting decades.

Don't fool yourself, it'll last centuries. But the war on Iraq is not
the war on terror.