Old November 9th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Aether constituents and certainly none of them would be.....

On Nov 9, 4:51*am, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

snip pure uneducated bafflegab

art, go to a good technical library and do some reading. *or at least google
a bit. *the constituents of the solar wind have been sampled and measured
for many years now. *They are still learning some about it like the recent
contributions of the nasa satellites in detecting the periodic coupling of
the earth and solar wind magnetic fields that explains one of the methods
that lets charged particles into the earths magnetopause. *the solar
neutrino flux is also fairly well understood and has been well measured.

Oh, I read a lot including scientific american but I don't soak up
things as fact.
Now that I have stumbled upon static particles and Neutrinos I look at
things in a different light and from my own perspective
For instance I easily can see the updraft of moisture also including
neutrinos
which becomes a lightning discharge as the moisture changes in
temperature and forming ice
where the neutrinos clump and return to earth in a strike containing a
magnetic field which can be seen asd totally disabling any compass
needle
as well as the
circular currents created to form tornadoes and whirlpools just as
eddy currfents are created.
I see all nature as being a similar phenomina from the four forces
whether mechanical, electrical or chemical
all of which eminates from particles with charge and their own
magnetic field. These thinkings may not all be correct
but with my confidence of how radiation is created to me it is only
natural to see if these same effects exist
in other Universl phenomina which to me are clones of basic phenomin a
of nature. Yes I read a lot but I never accept things as gospel as
history shows that it takes more than one shot to solve a jigsaw
puzzle where the individual parts do not have picture until all is put
in place.where on the road to understanding we have lots of differents
knoweledge areas that interconnect in many places but is only held
together by a theory that also has a paradox Spme would call this an
out of the box thinker which industry seeks in terms of diversity that
oft times provide a different aspect to solve a problem.
Maybe that is why I was invited with my family to the USA. This sort
of thinking has now produced a antenna that is factual and not a
approximation as all antennas are today. Yes it was found by accident
by me when retracing the routes of the masters rather thasn acceptance
at face value but by the understanding from first principles with the
advances of the day which the masters did not have which often means
that I assign different names to the norm
Best Regards
Art