Old November 9th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default RRS Top Posters - This Month : NOV 2008

On Nov 8, 3:17*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:36*pm, RHF wrote:

wrote:

- this newsgroup is for shortwave radio let's take
- it back from the idiots...if you stop giving them
- the attention they crave they will move on to other
- groups...stop responding to their drivel.

Ah little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa' without the 'uce'
it looks like it is 'you' that is crazy for attention.
* .
But Go Ahead and drivel, Drivel. DRIVEL ON !
* .
Let See for Each-and-Every One of Your Posts : I Will Post a Reply :
This should increase my Posts by around 150~ 200 Extra Posts {Replies}
for this Month : Which would create a Ping-Pong Chatter of around
300~400 Posts between Us. Dang For Me That Is Something to Look Forward
To All Month Long. I was unimportant until you single me out for your
personal attention and Make Me Important : Thanks To You I Am Somebody.
* .
Alas little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa' without the 'uce' all
'you' are is a name-less 'messenger' that uses someone else's Screen ID
and is NO "Messenger" at all, At All. AT ALL !
* .
poor, Poor. POOR ! little fake phony {spineless}
'salty-fish-sa' *without the 'uce' at gMail.Com.
GREAT PLAINS COMMUNICATIONS INC
GREAT-PL822-0 (NET-12-154-0-0-1)
12.154.0.0 - 12.154.15.255
GPCom -http://www.gpcom.com/
Location : Blair, Nebraska 68008
* .
RIGHTS - Everyone hear has the Right to Read-Me
-or-equally- The Right Not Read Me {Ignore Me}
+Plus+ They can use Newsgroup {Kill} Filters and "Plonk-Me"
* .
REJECT - The real Capital "RHF"*
* Disregard any and all of the little spineless fake phony "rhf's"
* Accept No Accept No Fake Phony Little 'rhf's ;;-)
TBL : Know Your Stinking "RHF"s
* .
-psa- This is "RHF" and I Stand Behind This Posting. ~ RHF
* .
* .
Post 2008 Election Statement by RHF :
* .
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6l...tus.com/http:/...
* *.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
* .

- Hey RHF- what is that link or post
- I have seen before that I guess it
- shows monthly who are the top posters in RRS?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...hortwave/about

RRS Top Posters - This Month : NOV 2008
210
137 RHF